Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 ephemera


january

february

march

april

may

june

july

august

september

october

november

i started this at the beginning of 2007. it's an ali edwards idea, an easy way to document your year. all you have to do is throw little bits of things in the month's envelope as you go. it's kind of interesting to look back and see the changes. what i hung onto and had laying around. what months were full of happenings and what months were lacking in documentation. i'm planning on doing something of this sort again for 2008... i'll be getting it ready in the coming days.

and, another ali edwards idea, thinking of my next big idea/word to focus on in 2008.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I really like this idea, Becky. I may just have to try it out myself this year (if only to prove how boring I really am! =p)