Sunday, April 20, 2008

catching up


so... since i lost my camera at the state conference, i have been slacking in the blog department. momsie kindly reminded me today that she has no clue what has been happening in my neck of the woods. and frankly, i'm not too sure either. but one biggie was the mica annual fashion show. it's a huge deal here. tara and stephanie roped me into this one. (and ironically neither of them got call backs.) i had no idea how crazy conceptual some of the lines would be... so after sitting through the show, i was so grateful that i got to wear something that was actually my style. and ashley's stuff totally belongs in anthropology. it took me a lot of coaxing and training to get me to be able to walk down that runway semi-modely, but in the end it was pretty fun. maybe i'll do it again next year...

1 comment:

Stephen Ratkovich said...

Dang! You're a runway model now? If you were any closer to being Barbie then you'd also be a doctor, rock star, and school teacher. I guess you're on your way ;-)