Thursday, February 5, 2009

the best things in life are free


my century of the city book finally came in the mail today. (i ordered it over break and gave them my home address. of course, it arrived in the mail the day after i went back to baltimore.) it's a hefty book (400 some pages) with beautiful photos (abbott actually designed it.) yes, it really is free. seriously. so you should go order one right now.

thank you, rockefeller foundation.

(more good news: my camera is fixed. just waiting patiently for momsie to send it off to me. i should be back to actually documenting and showing stuff soon...)

3 comments:

Crafty Lady said...

Becky,

I have to say that I did go order the book. =) thank you for posting it. It really rather fits into a lot of the things that I have been looking into recently.

Regardless, hope you are doing well!

Tierney

Anonymous said...

I ordered one!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you put a lens cap on this time, and manual focus is your friend. =]